As an out scientist, I’ve written extensively on issues around being LGBTQ+ in science. Now collected in one convenient place! You can also read more articles over at LGBTQ+ STEM
- Answers to your questions: Queer in STEM AMA
- Queer in STEM Ask Me Anything!
- Essential Pride month reading and viewing for straight friends & colleagues
- A collaborative effort to celebrate Pride month: the LGBTQ+ Rights Bot
- My journey
- Why is engaging with ecological & organismal professional societies on LGBTQ+ diversity so hard?
- Queering one’s science (and more languishing ideas)
- So you want to “do something about/for diversity”
- The locations of scientific meetings matter
- Scientific meetings and diversity
- Why the #LGBTSTEMinar succeeded & was needed
- Being out or an ally at scientific conferences – UPDATED
- Where are Canada’s queer scientists?
- The (not-so-fabulous) life of gay academics